Egg White Waffle
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Milk – Unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp, Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Stevia or Monkfruit
- 3 large, Egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Whisk egg whites.
- Add the remaining ingredients: coconut flour, unsweetened almond milk, baking powder, vanilla extract and stevia or monkfruit. Continue to stir until well combined.
- Heat a waffle iron, setting it to the highest temperature, and then spray it with non-stick spray. This will help prevent the waffles from sticking to the iron.
- Pour the batter into the waffle iron and cook for several minutes until the waffles are golden brown, approximately four minutes.
- Serve hot or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat! Topping ideas: 1-2 Tbsp. of your favorite nut butter (for some healthy fat), plain greek yogurt, cottage cheese or a handful of berries. For a savory waffle, add an egg and 1/4 of avocado.
Nutrition (Serves 1)
Calories 101 | Carbohydrates 8g | Fiber 5g | Fat 2g | Protein 13g